IHG Manager Program Development (703117) in Atlanta, Georgia
Recommend a friend - Band 6 USD
Competitive Salary plus Bonus potential
Do you see yourself as the Manager Program Development?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, shopping or karaoke, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
IHG Americas’ Regional Corporate Office is centrally located at the beautiful Ravinia Complex just outside Atlanta’s Perimeter (I-285), offering a convenient commute from all areas of Metro Atlanta. In addition to being easily accessible from all major highways, the complex provides a free shuttle service between the office, the nearby Perimeter Mall and MARTA train station for alternative commuting options during business hours. Our office complex offers many amenities and personal conveniences, including and on-site dry cleaner, private health club, wellness center and restaurants. Atlanta, situated near the North Georgia Mountains, has something for everyone, world class educational institutions, interactive venues, historical sites, beautiful performing arts facilities, professional sports teams – Braves, Falcons, and Hawks, and is home to unique venues including CNN, the Georgia Aquarium, The King Center, World of Coca-Cola, The Carter Center, High Museum of Art, and Zoo Atlanta.
Lead and coordinate the development and execution of the call transfer program within the Voice channel. Ensure that the program support the overall vision, objectives and goals of the channel, brand, region and other stakeholders. Monitor the cost-effectiveness and implementation of the program, and recommend measures for continuous improvement. May lead the work of less experienced staff by providing mentoring, technical guidance and/or training in daily activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, communicate and implement an annual program plan for business segment/program. Ensure that each plan effectively lays the foundation of the positioning for the program, and builds into the overall channel, brand and regional strategy.
• Manage the overall implementation of the program’s plan by creating schedules, budgets, ROI and objectives for multiple projects. Determine need for and impact of changes in scope of project and make recommendations based on determinations. Gain approval and consensus from stakeholders regarding the various project aspects.
• Monitor program’s progress against agreed objectives, including financial return and production analysis, and formally report progress to manager at defined intervals. Monitor and control budgeted expenditures to constantly achieve enhanced cost effectiveness and value; and control and approve the work of assigned promotional vendors as needed.
• Serve as liaison with internal departments to influence the program and to ensure achievement of channel and stakeholder objectives.
• Serve as a key link between channel, brand and regional stakeholders to enhance communications and consistency and ensure objectives/needs are met.
• Monitor and measure relevant competitive activity relating to Program activities and programs within the industry, and make appropriate recommendations to ensure the Company’s programs maintain a creative and competitive edge.
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationships across all stakeholders at all levels to ensure maximum benefit from cross-functional synergies.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or a relevant field or work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
8 years progressive work-related experience, with demonstrated mastery of technical and business knowledge and understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position. Typically leads/mentors less experienced staff or complex projects in area of expertise.
Technical skills and Knowledge
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff. Demonstrated ability to communicate supportive program details (presentation, analysis) to present a persuasive argument or to effectively negotiate a position.
• Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions concerning plans and their effectiveness.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects across multiple functions simultaneously and efficiently.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, motivational, and team building skills; ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all organizational levels Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically. Demonstrated leadership in forming and driving cross-functional teams Sound business judgment, strong analytical thinking, and the ability to influence others.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the Company’s infrastructure and systems preferred, in order to effectively develop plans which are in keeping with the overall business strategy.
• Demonstrated strategic planning, and program development skills required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, Powerpoint) or similar software for the purpose of gathering, analyzing and reporting sales programs information
Travel up to 15%
You must meet the legal requirements to work in this country
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which includes healthcare and dental coverage, disability and life insurance, and a matched 401(k) program . Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG by clicking "Apply Online".
Requisition ID: R137883