Sabre Team Lead Incident Management in Bangalore, India
Req ID: 10221
Job Family: Information Technology/Software Development
Operating in 29 markets across Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry - from travel agencies, airlines, hotels, car rentals and insurance providers. Sabre have grown our presence significantly over the years, in order to tap on the immense potential of the world’s fast growing region. Sabre’s end-to-end technologies help create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and services driven by data and insights on how travel business operates in Asia Pacific. We help our travel partners create better customer experiences, optimise business operations and enhance competitiveness. As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and help them achieve their own career aspirations in a truly global company.
Description : The Incident Manager is responsible for the command and control of significant incidents, ensuring that restoration of service is achieved as quickly as possible.
Specific duties :
· Tracking of activities to resolve business impact
· Facilitation of and participation in incident Conference Bridge to ensure effective incident handling and resolution
· Maintenance of incident tickets to ensure data quality .Metrics and Reporting
· Hand off to, and participate in, the Post-Incident review process
· Effectively interface with the Change and Problem Management Teams.
· Proactive incident management, ad hoc Incident Management assignments, and other IT Service Management tasks as required to maintain operational stability
· Bachelor’s degree or higher ITIL certification is preferred 3 years’ experience in the technology industry
· 3 or more years of Incident Management experience
· Proven troubleshooting skills within a support environment including a strong sense of commitment and drive towards incident resolution
· Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, especially the ability to communicate on infrastructure, security, and risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to communicate confidently and clearly on conference calls, in meetings, via email, etc. at all levels of the organization, ability to provide verbal and written executive summaries to C-level staff.
· Strong organizational skills – the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously - ability to manage multiple incident/customer bridges at once.
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre serves customers in more than 160 countries around the world.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers