TD Industries Inc Pipefitter/Welder in Phoenix, Arizona
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For over 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
Our continued growth requires the addition of experienced Pipefitter/Welders to join the Special Projects team. If you are seeking to be a part of an organization that is committed to career growth, we invite you to apply.
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years pipefitting/welding experience and the ability to:
- Read and interpret written materials.
- Perform basic mathematical computations and use measuring tools.
- Identify basic trade materials by size, shape and function.
- Safely use small power tools and hand tools.
Additionally, candidates will:
- Lay out and weld fabricated, cast and forged components that form piping and plumbing systems.
- Will install these systems according to specifications and appropriate trade and building codes. These systems may consist of pipes, fittings, piping systems, fixtures and equipment for heating, cooling, gas, steam, and lubricating, sprinkling and industrial processing systems.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must have the ability to work skillfully with both hands constantly; independently lift and carry objects safely that weigh up to 20 pounds routinely, 50 pounds frequently and 80 pounds occasionally.
- Must have the ability to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffold; kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, push, pull, twist, finger, grasp and feel on a constant and repetitive basis; stand, walk, talk, see (20/20 vision naturally or corrected), hear within normal range and perform repetitive motion activities.
- Must have the ability to work in extreme environmental conditions including excessive heat and cold, noise, vibrations, dust, fumes, oils, wear a portable respirator and adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Must have the ability to physically negotiate the hazards of a new construction worksite, e.g.; uneven surfaces, floor openings, heights, construction debris and poor lighting and adhere to all company safety requirements.
- Must be able and willing to work the schedule required by job demands.
This description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant duties and responsibilities may be required at any time in order to meet business and organizational needs.
TDIndustries conducts pre-employment physicals, drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Pre-employment screening may also include certification/license verification and trade testing requirements as applicable. All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of testing and screening.
We invite you to come see what makes us great! Join us in our dedication of making a positive impact on our communities and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
Our people oriented company offers great pay and a comprehensive benefit plan that includes health & wellness benefits, paid training & education, paid time off, paid holidays, income protection, retirement and employee ownership opportunities.
TDIndustries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Location: Phoenix, AZ Metro Area