Marriott Attendant-Food & Beverage in Queensland, Australia
At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another - and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we've got - on property and off. When guests stay with us it's not just a room with a bed that they're buying. It's an experience. We're looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
As someone who prides himself or herself on delivering personalized service to guests, the ideal candidate will be energetic, friendly, enjoy working in a team environment and have strong time management skills. You will have previous experience and have a willingness to use your initiative and solve problems. As someone who enjoys taking ownership, you will have strong communication skills and a desire to succeed while maintaining your high standards. All candidates must be available to work a rotating roster including public holidays, weekends, and must have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Certificate of Attainment.
The Food & Beverage Department is responsible for providing an exemplary service to guests visiting our hotel's Food & Beverage venue
Food & Beverage Attendant
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will be performing a variety of duties in our all day diningRestaurant during breakfast, lunch and dinner service. At times, you may be required to assist in the hotels bar, room service and banqueting departments. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Opening and closing the outlet in accordance with department procedure
- Operating the point of sale system and accurately performing cashiering responsibilities
- Confidently, personally and professionally greeting and serving our guests, utilizing your strong sequence of service knowledge
- Operate the coffee machine and be able to make a variety of quality coffees under pressure
- Have a thorough knowledge of all food & beverage items and know how to describe them to guests while offering comparisons and recommendations
- Maintain hotel service, operational and cleanliness standards at all times
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Food and Beverage & Culinary
Organization: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Requisition ID: 17001KT0