MV Transportation Drivers in San Leandro, California
Job Description Now Hiring DRIVERS YOU can make a DIFFERENCE in our Community - We want YOU to join our TEAM!Full-time and Part-time Positions! (AM and PM Schedules Available) PAID TRAINING- B CLASS LICENSE * Get paid for your driving experience! We will honor years of service (for pay purposes only) *
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers to provide freedom of mobility for the elderly and disabled members within our Community.
WALK IN APPLICANTS WELCOME Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm Location: 1944 Williams Street, San Leandro, CA 94577 Questions Please call Lorin at 510-895-9911 Ext. 23 Same Day Interviews! Hiring On The Spot! Please bring current driving record and Commercial Drivers Handbook (both obtained at the DMV)
- Drive safely at all time
- Provide friendly customer service
- Transport passengers that are either senior citizens, or persons with disabilities
- Four-point securement of wheelchairs and scooters
- Escorting passengers on and off the vehicle
- Radio communication of transport details with dispatch
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid California Driver's License (one (1) year driving experience)
- Class B license with Passenger endorsements preferred
- Knowledge of the East Bay, CA and close surrounding areas
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Computer experience a plus
- Competitive wages and PAID training
- Room for growth/advancement
- Benefits package (after qualification period)
- Drug free work place
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Safety bonus Can't Stop By? Apply online at careers.mvtransit.com We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
CATEGORY: Customer Service, Hospitality - Hotel, Transportation
LOCATION: US-CA-San Leandro
POSTING ID: TNDRIVE61144_61144
EMPLOYEE TYPE: Full-Time
EXPERIENCE: Not Specified