Hilton Food and Beverage Sales Manager 餐饮部销售经理 in Shanghai, China
A Food & Beverage Sales Manager analyses local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business.
What will I be doing?
As Food & Beverage Sales Manager, you will analyse local market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads
- Direct Sales–Build relationship with account based on “win-win” negotiations, problem solving and mutual trust and to maximize potential business. Gaining repeat business will be an important success factor.
- Ensure that all booking information is passed to Restaurant / Culinary and that all team members are following the set guidelines in handling of all events.
- Clearly communicate customer and sales commitments to operational departments on a timely accurate and well documented basis.
- Assist in handling important functions and support the F&B in handling of large scale special events.
- Active role in the professional and personal development of Food and Beverage departmental team members
- To identify market needs and trends in the different Markets. (Corporate, Social, Government, etc)
- Attend Sales events, as required
- To provide constant feedback by means of reports to improve the product and refine the services of the department and the entire hotels.
What are we looking for?
A Food & Beverage Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Food and Beverage Sales Manager 餐饮部销售经理
Requisition ID: HOT04JZ5