Performance Food Group Cashier- ChefSmart in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
The ChefSmart Cashier position will perform the following duties:
• Provides a superior sales and customer service experience to our retail customers at one of our wholesale Cash & Carry operations.
• Provides exceptional customer service that exceeds customer expectations when handling transactions and purchases
• Processes payments and resolves related issues with customers as needed
• Advises customers using knowledge of our products
• Maintains a safe working environment
Winston-Salem, North Carolina (NC)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the \"Company\") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy ; (2) the \"EEO is the Law\" poster and supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement .
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Experience working in a retail environment preferred.
Performance Foodservice, PFG’s broadline distributor, maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers, including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving operations, menu development, product selection and operational strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant owners achieve their dreams.