Danaher Corporation Finance Assistant- GA admin in Seoul,
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies is a global company with more than 4,000 associates and 150 channel partners serving more than 135 countries. We are the leading provider of marking and coding solutions to a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, chemical, and aerospace. Our Uptime Peace of Mind® brand promise means Videojet listens to our customers’ needs and provides the right equipment, supplies and software combined for reliable performance. Videojet has more than 325,000 units installed worldwide providing, coding on greater than 20 billion products a year. Videojet’s full printer and supplies portfolio includes continuous ink jet, laser, thermal transfer, drop-on-demand ink jet and thermal inkjet printers, and print and apply labelers. Sales, service, training, administrative and application support is provided by direct operations worldwide, including Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States of America.
With revenues of approximately $2b USD, the Danaher Product Identification Platform is comprised of Videojet, Esko, X-Rite/Pantone, FOBA, Linx and Laetus who serve the Packaging Value Chain from strategy and design through production and traceability which support a broad range of vertical market segments. Our more than 7,500 global associates provide our customers with a combination of hardware, software, consumables and services that provide digital asset management, packaging design and production, digital flexo imaging and printing, digital finishing cutting tables, marketing displays, Spectrophotometers and tools for ensuring color accuracy, printer and inks for inline marking/coding and traceability.
· Daily cash application and reconciliation
· Create PR form for common cost (Hazard insurance, Drivers insurance, office supplies, other expenses. etc) and c reate journal entries for Payment requests and Concur reports
· Conduct monthly T&E audit for all Korean employees(100% of population) to comply with statutory requirements and Danaher T&E policy
· Perform a role of Concur administrator and ensure all data is uploaded to local ERP system, and reconcile with cash payment. Communicate with India team when necessary
· Other daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly analysis and management on cash and working capital for closing.
· Support internal audit, quarterly VAT filing, year-end corporate tax return, etc.
· Manage collection and Over-due AR follow up in co-operation with Sales and Service team
· Communicate with court of Korea, law firms, 3rdparty collection agencies for long term past-due and follow up litigations
· Evaluate credit rating of new and existing customers and advise payment term to sales team
· Other ad-hoc request from controller
· Coordinate with 3rd party IT vendor on company network and infrastructure maintenance
· Responsible for workstation set up for new hires - PC procurement/set up, telephone set up, LAN lines
· Recover workstation, phone, stationery , printer access, security pass for off boarding
- Mailbox and company mail management
- Purchase office and pantry suppliers and business card
Responsible for all Office/ Facility related communication including landlord
Responsible for arranging congratulatory / condolence gift
- Support international visitors: Visa letter, pick-up service and lodging arrangement, etc
- Provide logistic support when there is a meeting or training - Lunch, Taxi, Hotel
- Responsible for office security - Visitor passes, office access for staff
Updating Company cell phone/ phone map for PID office. Responsible for issuing and terminating of company cell phone
Support company outing, town hall meeting, farewell party and year end party
· Maintain office efficiency by planning layout and allocation of workstations including moving or changing layouts, renovation and overall maintenance of the facility
· Procurement and manage contracts that are office/facilities related. This includes IT, telecommunications, cleaning, office supplies/equipment, office lease agreement etc.
· Responsible for Emergency business plan to ensure minimum disruption to core activities in an event of an emergency, includes communicating fire escape routes, drills, emergency contacts etc.
Manage of lease cars
- Other general administrative matters support upon request by controller or GM
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field
- Proficiency with data integrity, MS office applications
- Preferred Duzon program user
- Excellent follow-up, time management, multi-tasking skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Advanced English Communication Skill
Independent and fast learner
· Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business administration
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Finance & Accounting
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-North Asia-Korea-Seoul
Req ID: VID003867