Hilton Sales Coordinator / Researcher- Hilton Newcastle Gateshead in Newcastle, United Kingdom
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world top ten places to work and the highest ranked hospitality company in the world’s top 25 best places to work.
We are looking for a highly motivated people person with a passion to succeed in sales within the Hospitality Industry to join our fantastic city centre property as part of our sales team.
The sales coordinator is a key part of the proactive sales team and as such the role will fully support our sales function both from an administrative and sales initiative/ lead development perspective.
Reporting to the Director of Sales you will be trained to be involved in all aspects of sales development from researching new business, conducting client show rounds and developing new business to the management of our RFP process and much more.
If you want to succeed in sales and are a people person with a great personality then look no further.
What will I do?
- Research the market to identify new contacts & develop sales leads
- Generate and develop sales leads and contact potential clients to build business relationships
- Respond to sales opportunities to convert revenue and identify future business and new contacts
- Produce proposals and contracts to clients
- Respond to pricing requests
- Proactively source new business and contacts to generate appointments and new business leads
- Create accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and Management team
- Arrange and perform hotel show rounds / client appointments
- Drive proactive sales initiatives from a hotel and regional angle
- Attend local networking events to promote the hotel
- Provide administration support to the DOS
Whatare we looking for?
·Amotivated person who is passionate about succeeding in Hospitality
·Greatinter personal skills and warm personality
·Proactiveapproach to sourcing new business and developing existing client base
·Highlevel of I.T skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
·Theability to prioritise and be flexible
·Excellentorganisational and administrative skills
·Previousexperience in a sales role and knowledge of Social Media is desirable but notessential
·Adesire to succeed in sales
What will it be liketo work for Hilton
global brands. Our vision “to fill the earthwith the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to createremarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, ouramazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Title: Sales Coordinator / Researcher- Hilton Newcastle Gateshead
Requisition ID: HOT050GK