PeopleScout Sourcing Specialist in Canada
*Based in our Toronto, while having a national scope, the Bi-lingual Sourcing Specialist is responsible developing and executing sourcing strategies to identify, attract, build relationships and engage top talent for multiple Marriott International branded properties across Canada. *
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand profiles
- Execute long and short term strategies to build and maintain viable talent pipelines
- Conduct competitive research and intelligence gathering
- Utilize traditional and non-traditional data sources such as: job boards, internal databases, search engines, social media tools, web mining etc.
- Ability to work closely with Senior Recruiters and Hiring Managers and develop strong relationships
- Direct source for qualified candidates for our leading global Hotel/Travel client company, across various disciplines such as IT, Brand & Marketing, Global Design, and/or Finance & Accounting- alignment to one or two of these disciplines is realistic
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to maximize the most effective sourcing strategies to identify high caliber candidates for our client
- Act in a consultative manner, ensuring job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Regular follow up with the respective recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates to ensure timeliness of candidate identification and hiring processes
- Prepare and share weekly candidate status reports with assigned Recruiters and Managers
- Experience with tracking candidate activity in a CRM, such as Ascendify, Avature, or similar
- Ability to juggle simultaneous searches and manage multiple recruiters with competing priorities
- 5+ years of talent sourcing/recruiting/research experience gained from an executive search firm, recruitment agency or in-house environment.
- Experience using creative traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods such as: internet sourcing techniques, job boards, internal databases, social media tools, referral management, cold calling techniques, and other relevant sourcing tools
- Experience using a variety of online recruitment tools/CRMs and applicant tracking systems- Ascendify, Avature, and Taleo are preferred
- Strong background sourcing for high level management candidates within a large corporate environment and/or Professional Services is preferred
- Clear understanding of the recruitment life-cycle processes.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA and OFCCP requirements is an asset
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Decisive ability to shift priorities and function effectively in a dynamic fast paced work culture.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to prepare candidate submissions
- Experience with high volume sourcing
- Working within a team environment and strong collaboration skills
- Strong work ethic and confidentiality is a must
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance is essential
_PeopleScout, is the world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, offering a dedicated, scalable, and strategically customized delivery model. PeopleScout’s suite of services includes RPO, employment branding, on-boarding, career counseling, and employee retention. Facilitating over 250,000 annual hires worldwide, PeopleScout serves businesses of all industries. _
_Peoplescout, a TrueBlue company, has helped define the RPO industry since we were founded in 1991. Our proprietary applicant tracking system and revolutionary processes have simplified and standardized candidate sourcing, selection, hiring, on-boarding and retention for some of the top companies in the world. _
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.
Peoplescout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.
Posted on: 03/14/2018